How to Install Canon Printer on Mac
How to Install Canon Printer on Mac – For Canon Printers which use USB, in some cases, you could simply update the software and afterward connect the printer to Mac device.
The drivers is compatible for the following Operating System Version:
- MacOS Sierra
- OS X El Capitan
- OS X Yosemite
- OS X Mavericks
- OS X Mountain Lion
- OS X Lion Mac
- OS X Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X Leopard
- Mac OS X Tiger
- Mac OS X Panther
- Mac OS X Jaguar
- Mac OS X Cheetah
If it is needed, OS X naturally identifies the printer and downloads any needed software. For different printers, it may need to complete a few steps below to install the driver for Canon printer.
- Download the drivers below based on your type of OS.
- Run the installer package.
- Once the package has finished installing, go to the system preferences by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect the USB cable to Mac Device and turn the printer on.
- Open the “Print and Fax” pane to open the Print and Fax preferences
- If you see a message prompting you to download new software, make sure to download and install it again
- However if it you do not find any error, it means the printer is ready to use.
If you no more use this printer, you can uninstall the driver from your list of available printers.
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Printers & Scanners.
- Select the printer in the list, then click the Remove button .
Tag: MacOS Sierra, OS X El Capitan, OS X Yosemite, OS X Mavericks, OS X Mountain Lion ,OS X Snow Leopard
Mac Os X v10.6, Os X v10.9, Os X v10.10, Mac Os X v10.5, Mac Os X v10.7, Mac Os X v10.8